Powered By Blogger

Monday 11 April 2011

Reg enters the blogosphere !

So... this is my first blog... just to give you a taster of what to expect in future.

The idea is to keep you up to date with all the exciting things we have in mind for the studio and let you know when new products become available.

I will also be giving random tips on how to improve your photography, letting you know about the work of other photographers that hopefully you will find interesting and inspirational and occassionally reviewing various pieces of hardware and software that I use in my day to day work.

If I can work the technology I'll also include a few pieces of my personal work for you to see.

What I WON'T be doing hopefully is boring you with all the mundane stuff that seems to dominate most of the blogs I've seen.

Here goes !
This is quite an old one of mine, it has no title, none of my work does.By giving work a title I believe I would be influencing the way you interpret it which is something I prefer the viewer to do for themselves.

And finally try a visit here for some stunning photography  http://www.corbijn.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment