Powered By Blogger

Thursday 14 April 2011

I have a great job ( well, most of the time )

The best thing for me about being a photographer is when someone comes along and asks for something a little different, it makes the job so much more interesting.

A case in point was when actor Trevor Williams approached me to create a new portfolio of promotional stills for him. Trevor has appeared in many well known TV productions such as 'Life on Mars', 'Shameless' and 'Hollyoaks' to name but three.

He has just co starred alongside Liverpool comedian John Bishop  as the character 'Nelson' in ROUTE IRISH, a tense and dark feature film by legendary director Ken Loach.

We decide to shoot two sets of images. The first show Trevor as, frankly, someone you wouldn't want to bump into on a dark night . The second showing him as an urbane gentleman.
You've got to agree, he's pretty damn versatile and this was what we were trying to convey in his folio. I think that between us we haven't done too shabby a job.

My thanks to (the very urbane ) Trevor for kindly allowing me to show you these pictures to illustrate what a great job this can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment